The year 2012 saw drastic change in markets, search algorithms in addition to Search Engine Results Page results. However, content quality and inbound links still continues to play major role in terms of organic rankings. Now let’s have a look at the 6 new factors that will rule SEO in the year 2013.
Mentioned below are some statistics that highlights prospective SEO Trends of 2013:
1. Quality of Content – In 2013, quality and value of website content is necessary. High volume but low quality content, will no longer rank high on Google. Google’s new algorithm puts forward high quality content along with excellent pages in the search results. The content topics should be unique with rich information provided. Quality outbound link options apart from internal link composition within the content along with social signals should be present.
2. Author Rank – In the year 2013, Author Rank will play a crucial role for each webmaster when deciding on SERP’s. Author Rank finds out the value of Author Content or Reputation. It also helps in boosting value to the websites or adds credibility to the site. Authorship needs the respective webmasters to authenticate their content that reproduces duplicate data or spam.
3. Mobile Responses – This does not influence the ranking of your web pages but, they too play an important role in the latest Search Engine Optimisation Trends. According to statics, approximately 16 percent of the web searches done are made from different mobile devices which lead to the full potential of local searches in both Search Engine Optimisation and Pay-per-click. The increase in mobile searches refers to that the website owners must shift to mobile-friendly pages. It also means that the local businesses w/o sites should set up Internet presence.
4. Content Marketing – Today Content Marketing is referred as the “New SEO.” Usually it is found that content marketing is utilised to attract the back links and add value for the reader as well as user. This challenge is circulating high quality content with sufficient social signals and to create considerable SEO value. In the year 2013, valuable content in addition to high quality content are the basics of Search Engine Optimisation.
5. Localisation – Through statistics it is found that approximately forty percent of all searches made on the Internet are done with the local intent. In the year 2013, businesses are highly encouraged to put in SEO features such as citations, map data, listings and reviews. These traits will help your site get search engine rankings, user experience and visibility.
6. Social Signals – Today Shared social content is allocated a higher value in terms of ranking algorithms, banging Search Engine Optimisation efforts by sending competent traffic to the websites. Today social signals are acknowledged as valid ranking aspects and they play a crucial role in the year 2013.
One can easily find out the suitable company providing these above mentioned SEO services or techniques in the year 2013. So, scrolling mouse online will help you to reach out to the company that can help you reach your goal along with meeting your requirements.
Therefore, look out for such a company who can give your site enough visibility and help rank high in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
So, what are you waiting for?
Explore a company who will take the required actions necessary for your website.
Myke Thomas has been associated with the IT industry for a long time. In his leisure, he loves writing articles. Through his articles, you can obtain knowledge on how to latest seo services.
Author’s Bio:I am a freelance author, who have to his credits a number of useful articles on diverse topics. i have been performing in this industry for over a decade now. the quality of his articles have never been compromised to anything else.