This may seem as an off-topic discussion, but it is actually not. Facebook can be a great source of free traffic for your site and thus you should know how to use it properly.
When I am thinking about facebook traffic, a couple of things come to my mind:
- My fan page (If you haven’t done already, please take a moment to like it here: http://www.facebook.com/ilianalolapage)
- The likes that I have
- How to automatically post to my page from my blog
Everything seems simple until the part that I need my facebook fanpage ID…
Tricky, isn’t it?
Well, the facebook fan page ID is not the personal profile id, not the page’s user name, nor it’s URL. It is a unique number assigned to your page.
It’s actually pretty easy to find.
How to find your fan page id
- Login to facebook
- Make sure that your page has no restrictions
- Switch to “use facebook as a page”
- Click on “Edit page”
- Manage permissions: Make sure that you do not any country or age restrictions
- Go to your fan page. The URL should be something like: www.facebook.com/somethinghere
- Change www with graph. Now the URL should be something like: graph.facebook.com/somethinghere
- Your fan page id can be found at the second line of this page