Please read our comments policy before you leave a comment.
Do-follow vs No-follow comments
Although by default this blog’s comments are no-follow, you can always get a do-follow link if you are a registered user and you follow the rules…
What is really blog commenting about?
Unfortunately for many readers, in my point of view, blog commenting is more about community and sharing than creating a backlink. Please comment only if you have something to say, to contribute to the community, or to ask and not for the sole purpose of creating a backlink.
How can I get a backlink?
If you are interested in a backlink from ilianalola.com here is a few ways:
- Drop me a line and ask for a link (click here to contact me)
- Write a guest post (be sure you follow the rules, have a look here)
- Contact me to discuss other ideas
- Do not spam my blog…
DOs and DON’Ts
- Don’t add a link inside your comment.
- Don’t use keywords as your name
- Don’t leave nonsense comments. Leave a comment only if you have something to say
- Don’t just say “nice post”, this is consider spamming
- Don’t leave off-topic comments
- Do add your link to the appropriate box
- Do sign up as a user to get a do-follow comment
- Do use your real name as your name
- Do ask questions about our posts
- Do critizise our posts